help! my colors and images aren’t showing when I visit my site
- this is normal when you first install a Dixon Sheppard WordPress theme. Go to the customize section, under appearance in your admin dashboard and select your colors and images there. Even if you wish to keep the default color scheme you must first select a different color and then click the button labelled as default. After all those selections are made and uploaded click publish, and your site will look like you want it to.
help! my sidebar image looks weird
- Nora has a feature that automatically rounds your sidebar profile picture. Do not upload an already rounded image and dimensions should be 230 x 230.
help! my header image looks weird
- Nora is best suited for images sized 1600 wide by 650 tall. Other sizes will shrink or stretch to fit those dimensions and as a result, may look odd.
help! there’s no social icons in the right menu
- Nora supports Font Awesome and in the demo uses Font Awesome icons. Copy and paste the code from Font Awesome into your menu setting and it will become the social icon you chose.
how do I? show my instagram feed
- this is the only part of Nora that requires a plugin if you want it. Download Instagram Feed, connect to your Instagram account, and put [instagram-feed] in a text widget.
- want your feed to look just like the demos? Set the number of photos to 6, the number of columns to 6, and replace the 5 with a 0 in the padding blank.
I need more help!
Submit a support ticket. Please clearly state the problem and include screenshots if you are able. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.